Nuance has just released Dragon for Mac 5.0.1.
You will be prompted to upgrade automatically. If you want to upgrade manually, go to Dragon Preferences and click on the Upgrades tab.
Note in particular that this release fixes a problem Asia Pacific users were experiencing with command creation and editing in non-US/UK English profiles.
This update addresses the following:
- Compatibility with OS X El Capitan
- Overlapping text in the Status Window
- Displaying an incomplete list of correction choices
- Correction appears blank or flashes choices quickly
- Internal errors when creating or upgrading a profile
- Commands are read-only for Australia, New Zealand, India, and Singapore profiles
- Issues using bullet lists
- Readability of text in the Info area of the Status Window
- Stability improvements switching between Transcription and Dictation
- Resolves issues with keyboard shortcuts